Skip to content
What’s Trending in Private Real Estate
- New Tech to Buy Homes FSBO, private real estate changes Agent’s role. - Buying homes FSBO [houses for sale by owner], changes Real Estate Agent’s role. Today’s digital generation quickly adopts the latest technology to improve their experience of buying homes FSBO and selling houses for sale by owner. Real estate agent’s roles and services are changing as private real estate is on the rise. Traditionally homeowners’ list … Continue reading "New Tech to Buy Homes FSBO, private real estate changes Agent’s role."
- How to sell my home privately in 2018? - In this post, I’ll examine new real estate technology behind ‘for sale by owner’ and private real estate. Learn about the possibilities that provide simple and cost-effective ways of selling your home privately. Why sell my home privately? [Answer]: Real Estate Technology can save you money by selling your home privately. For over 100 years, the real … Continue reading "How to sell my home privately in 2018?"
- How to Buy and Sell Owner to Owner Homes - Key Steps to Take with Owner to Owner Homes: 1. Identify locations and neighborhoods you’re interested in. 2. Create a home checklist of features that you want. 3. Post where and what you’re looking for, with your profile. 4. Share your post and where you’re looking on Facebook. 5. Decide together whether to employ an … Continue reading "How to Buy and Sell Owner to Owner Homes"
- There’s a new way in town…Real Estate by Owner. - Selling or Buying a Home Privately? Try Real Estate by Owner. Real estate by owner is being fueled by online opportunities to buying and selling a home. Today savvy Buyers are able to contact homeowners in sought-after neighbourhoods online, advertise what and where they’re looking, so Owners can contact them privately. I like to think back to the … Continue reading "There’s a new way in town…Real Estate by Owner."
- How to Buy Houses for Sale by Owner (FSBO) - The way we buy and sell real estate is rather strange.
- The Biggest Mistake in Real Estate - How to Reduce FOMO When Buying a Home A common question we get asked on our online real estate community, especially from first-time home buyers or from people interested in exploring ‘owner to owner’ homes for sale is… What is the biggest mistake people make when buying and selling real estate? The common answer seems … Continue reading "The Biggest Mistake in Real Estate"
- Mistakes 1st time home buyers make - Mistakes 1st Time Home Buyer can Make The biggest mistake 1st time home buyer can make is fueled by your personal state; believing it’s the right time, you have little choice but to grab it now before prices escalate beyond affordability. If you’re looking for a home in today’s market, chances are you’ve spent at … Continue reading "Mistakes 1st time home buyers make"
- Real estate and homeownership overlooked in the employee benefit matrix - Corporate Relocation missing from the employee benefit matrix From healthcare, daycare, retirement support, Facebook’s $4,000 baby cash to Zillow shipping breast milk, employee benefits and perks continues to expand. Yet, real estate is overlooked as one of the key contributors to employee stress, distraction and productivity, and is a missing link to the benefit matrix. … Continue reading "Real estate and homeownership overlooked in the employee benefit matrix"
- How to Save Money on Realtor Fees - How to Save Money on Realtor Fees The growth in the number of realtors across North America over the past twenty years could be compared to the Klondike Gold Rush, as people naturally seek opportunities for great financial returns. Today, over 2 million realtors are reported across North America and the numbers continue to climb … Continue reading "How to Save Money on Realtor Fees"
- Finding the right property in a seller’s market real estate environment - Property Brothers, Love it or List It and many other popular home reality shows, feature homeowners struggling with the stress of compromising their home must-haves, sacrificing wants to needs against constrained budgets in a seller’s market. Star renovators, interior designers and realtors play the lead role delivering the bad news and good news stories to … Continue reading "Finding the right property in a seller’s market real estate environment"
- How to buy a house that’s not listed for sale - How to Buy a House that’s not Listed for Sale Identify neighborhoods and streets that you’re interested in. Create your home checklist of features that you want. Use an off-market site to connect with homeowners. Mail letters to homes you’ve identified and invite owners to connect. Follow-up and reply immediately to homeowners who send you … Continue reading "How to buy a house that’s not listed for sale"
- Housing Shortage Effect on Global Mobility - Global mobility may stall in 2017 as a housing shortage has reached record levels and the movement to return employment back to the U.S. takes hold. Many of us are aware that those companies, who embrace global mobility as an integral part of talent attraction and employee retention, have more in their marketing and talent … Continue reading "Housing Shortage Effect on Global Mobility"
- Home design and decorating dreams come true - As we move into 2017, many of us feel the New Year’s itch toward home design and decorating improvements. We’re inspired to peruse trending designs, to stroll through National Home Shows and to enjoy the fun of dreaming about the day when all the redesign work is done. Yet, how many times have we seen that charming … Continue reading "Home design and decorating dreams come true"
- Important steps in homeownership that won’t want to overlook - Important Steps to Homeownership Today’s home buyers often forget important steps to homeownership and rationalize the timing of their home purchase as: it just was the right time, they didn’t have too much choice and they were ready to buy. Unfortunately, falling into an active buy state without adequate planning in a passive one can … Continue reading "Important steps in homeownership that won’t want to overlook"